20 January 2012

Amateur Hour

I'm sure you've seen various articles warning about posting sexually revealing personal pictures online. I guess the fear is this could hurt future job prospects. Fortunately for us, none of these blokes heeded that warning.

I think I might be more likely to hire a lad if he put a picture online of his cock sucking skills. It could be an icebreaker during the job interview. "Tell me son -- just how bad do you want this job and what are you willing to do about it?"















3 comments:

  1. if i looked that damn good i[d be NAKED all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous04:00

    I agree - in this day and age EVERY application should contain detailed instructions as to where exactly one's naked pics can be located on the Internet (LOL, since next to everyone has them. Somewhere. So why pretend ... ???!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07:04

    Rather see this on a resume than some pic of a drunk weekend in Puerto Vallarta.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!