21 September 2012

Farm Fresh

The big blond oaf here is David Kadera, who I've only ever seen bottom on film. He reminds me of a big strapping farmboy who went to my high school in the American midwest.

The lad in question was blond and quiet and, as I came to learn, terribly shy. He ended up as my lab partner in a science class and I got to know him rather well in a strictly platonic way.

Last I heard, he inherited the family farm and never married. I wonder if I missed a golden opportunity.








5 comments:

  1. Not to late to go visit him on the farm is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the long blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is your next high school reunion? I think you need to do some more lab experiments with David! Then you could go to his farm for some rides in the hay. ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous02:30

    Beautiful - love the distressed plaster & brick in the walls ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous21:47

    MMMM-M!!... LEAD ME TO THAT FARM-BRED
    BEEF...I'M READY TO SHOW HIM "THE ROPES"...

    THANKS FOR SHARING THESE PHOTOS!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!