16 March 2013

He Won't Suck Cock

his is new to the Xvideos site and pretty hot. What I find curious is how the white lad won't suck his black lover. He's perfectly willing to get fucked in the ass, but cocksucking is too gay for him, I guess.

When I was younger, I thought anal was "more gay" than cocksucking. When you let a guy fuck you in the ass, that's sort of the ultimate surrender. Sucking is "less gay" because he hasn't fucked you. And if you fuck him in the ass, that's sort of like doing a girl.

Now I don't care one way or the other. I'm totally versatile and prefer versatile men. But I just don't get this "you can fuck me but I won't suck you" stuff.

6 comments:

  1. Both of these men are so very hot. Neither has been ruined by tatoos or piercings. Bravo.

    I've always felt that if you can Frendch kiss another man, and enjoy it, then everything else is a step down on the gay scale.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oaklwnbud@yahoo.com09:47

    His name is Ethan and he's been a big favorite on Sean Cody. From his films and pics he loves sucking dick..maybe this one time he just wanted to get fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous02:38

    But can they afford to do what they feel like doing? Or do they have to follow a script?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:28

    Do you guy realise that Paddy O'Brian has not sucked any dick before although he seems to enjoy fucking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20:00

    J'ai remarqué que chez Sean Cody, les mecs ne se sucent pas beaucoup quand ils baisent, voire même pas du tout. Ils s'enculent tout de suite... Je trouve que souvent dans les vidéos les scènes de pipe sont trop longues, mais quand il n'y en a pas du tout, je trouve que ça manque.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous06:37

    Anonymous wrote, "I noticed that at Sean Cody guys do not suck a lot when they kiss or sometimes not at all. They fuck right now ... I find that often in movies blowjob scenes are too long, but when it does not exist at all, I think it lacks (something)."

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!