21 June 2013

Bathtub Toy

I want this bathtub toy. Do you think they sell it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond? He's the perfect combination of an innocent face and a body built for play.

I don't know who he is, but these look like amateur photos. I suspect he's Eastern European or Russian, and my boyfriend who is from that region agrees. We also both agree we want to fuck him, in the bath or the bed or anyplace else beyond.

The photos below are considerably larger, so right click on each one to see and save the full-size version. You'll find a fourth photo here that I didn't include on the main page because the quality is only fair (part of the reason I think they're amateur).

If anyone knows anything about him, please post details in the comments. Google image search turned up nothing of use.




here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!