15 July 2013

Tits Ahoy

I have a weakness for a man with fantastic pecs. I'm sure I'm not alone with that. Who couldn't resist sneaking a look at any of these lads if you saw them shirtless?

Wearing sunglasses helps when doing this, because you point your head one way and then windowshop with your eyes looking about 30 degrees to the side to catch the scenery.

All of these fine specimens came from the excellent Tumblr blog Bulging Pecs. I have a bulging crotch after looking at all of the eyecandy on that page.








4 comments:

  1. I'm with you all the way. PECS=SEX! Especially picture 3 of Seth Feroce. His pecs are so full and thick it makes his nipples point south which is so much more fun for licking! Also if anyone wants names to match the beef:
    1 - Shane Giese
    3 - Seth Feroce
    4 - Markus Ricci
    5 - Jeff Grant
    7 - Charles Turner
    8 - Sasha Eskin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09:02

    who is chap between Grant and Turner and who is No 2 with the Brown T? Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:02

    love Pecs, Areolas, and Nipples, I could go to bed sucking nipple every night... and I love to have mine bitten as hard as possible without biting them off... I am planning to looking into the safety and how natural it would look to have bigger areolas tatted over my own smaller areolas... I grew my nipples some with suction cups, need to get back to work probably need glass cylinders and pump so I can do it gradually and keep building size... LOVE THEM>>> on other men, and it is the one thing on my body that will get me hard as quick as my penis and the one thing to ensure I come other than touching my prostate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous07:58

    Oh yeah, I am a chest man, but then again, I love the "guns" (arms) too. Nothing signifies masculinity like a powerful chest and big strong arms..

    BTW, I am in love with pic # 4.. what a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!