05 September 2013

Somebody Needs a Blowjob

When I hear a reactionary male public figure rant against gay rights, a little thought always pops into the back of my mind: I wonder if a good blowjob would change his mind? Because we all know men suck cock way better than women.

Here are some hot lads demonstrating how best to erase homophobia. I realized after collecting these that they revealed a personal bias. Some blokes would rather get a blowjob whilst sitting or lying on a bed. I'm one of those who prefers it when I'm standing and he's kneeling before me, or he's lying on the bed and I fuck his face.








3 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:14

    sooo right when you say that guys suck cock MUCH BETTER than women, and it is because when men do it is because the guy REALY wants a dick on his mouth, women do it "to please the guy"...big diference!!!!
    By the way your pics are always perfect and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20:15

    Not only can a man give another man better head, a woman can't even come close in giving a dude a great rim job.

    yes all great pics, men enjoying cock...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous06:16

    The perfect position for giving a blow job. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!