20 October 2013

Casting Call

This would be my fantasy job. A daily stream of dumb lads parading through my office, and I must fuck every last one. I could definitely handle that. The bloke here says he loves to bottom, but he doesn't seem too terribly experienced.

I have no idea if this is real or not. The talent being tested seems like he might have been toward the back of the line when smarts were being distributed. The casting "agent" is obviously Tyler Saint, so no idea why he had to be pixelated, which makes me wonder if this is fake. But the pup seems very nervous, which is a turn-on for me, and does suggest it might be real.

If you'd like to watch this on the Xvideos site, be sure to click here.



1 comment:

  1. Deleted. That's too bad. You made it sound good.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!