04 October 2013

Study Break

These pups are too young for my taste, but that doesn't mean I don't like to watch them fuck. And if they asked me to pop their cherries, I'd be more than happy to handle one and give the other to my boyfriend.

Where were all these clean-cut frat lads who suck cock in my university days? Wholesome Joe College types always seemed interested in pussy then. I guess more enlightened times have emboldened them to abandon fish and go after what they really want.

Bonus: Unrelated but very hot -- check out these three brothers. I'll have one of each, please.








4 comments:

  1. Don't know were you went to University, but they were at mine back in the late '60s. Most were in Business, Pre-Law and Poli Sci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very handsome...very cute young men. Just remember, cute guys grow up to be hot older men.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as for the guys in the link... clearly the brother in the middle is the only one in the lot that has had any grinding experience ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow Brandom is the best and hottest top ever I love him he knowe how to fuck his guys in Sean Cody...I wouldnt mind if he wants to give it to me all night.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!