22 April 2014

Abel

Thanks to the several readers who supplied an identity for the hot Mississippian the other day, named Abel Albonetti, and in particular the one reader who furnished the photos which appear below.

Abel is 24, stands 5'10, and weighs 178 pounds. He's a personal trainer and model.

These pictures, which are larger than they appear below, are part of a set with more than two dozen provided to me by the generous reader. To download for free, please click here.

Please note I am currently abroad and am having difficulty approving comments on the Internet connection I'm using. If I can't figure a work around, I'll approve them once I return home. I can read them, but the approval screen is not working on this connection.







6 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:55

    Maybe you could enable comments just for the time you're away? I found that if I moderate comments older than 3 days it get almost zero spam more than three and it like a snowball rolling down a hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always happy to share some of my finest pics out of my over 400 000 photos that I collect since 2001..

    Cheers to all of your fans..
    JiEL, Montréal, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I totally approve of his body....that hair has to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20:03

    Something about this guy is just annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:57

    Love the tits; hate the hair.
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous08:34

    Very good looking dude, with an awesome body. Thanks for the pics.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!