15 November 2014

Three Card Fucking

My boyfriend and I will have to try this. And I even know how to do the three-card monte trick, too. I'll try it in the park and hope the hot sucker welches on his bet. Then I'll strong-arm him back to our place for sex with both of us when he doesn't pay.

The only fly in this ointment is the chance that my victim is stronger than I am and can't be strong-armed. This is a distinct possibility, considering I'm on the small size and the men I'm attracted to are bigger and stronger than I am.

Better yet, I'll teach my boyfriend how to do the three-card monte trick and send him out to get the sucker. And if you'd like to watch on the source site or to download your own free copy, you'll want to click here.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05:42

    3 el numero mágico.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!