18 February 2015

Backwards Ballcaps

I spent the first half of my growing up years in Britain and the second half in the upper part of the American Midwest, so I didn't see many lads in backwards ballcaps until I went to college in Los Angeles. There, it seemed like three quarters of younger blokes wore a backwards cap.

The fad quickly caught on with most out-of-town freshmen who wanted to look like they belonged in LA, but I was never part of that trend. I never understood the appeal of wearing a hat backwards, because the whole point of the visor was to shield your eyes.

In my mind, the backwards ballcap lads often seemed somewhat dimwitted, the fratboys who were party hardy but not particularly good students. Quite a few of them lived in my dorm, and they always seemed to wear their backwards hats, from the time they awakened until they crashed someplace.

I always wondered if they wore their backwards hats when they were fucking. Now, finally, watching this video, I have my answer.

If you'd like to view on the source webpage or to download your own free copy, be sure to click here.


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:52

    Here in New York City for years, it was a sign that if you wore your cap backwards, you sucked cock.
    I do
































    Here in New York City, it was a sign that if you wore your cap backwards, you sucked cock.
    I do
























    Here in New York City for years, if you wore your cap backwards, you sucked cock. I do!











    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:41

    Actually it was a prison thing that should who "da bitches" were. If you suck cock you can't wear a baseball cap the regular way - it gets in the way. But if you turn it around, voila, easy access!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14:57

    There are only two reasons to wear a ballcap backwards. You are either getting ready to or have just given someone a blowjob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:32

    Estos chicos están de muerte lenta.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous07:01

    These guys have hot bods, but seem dumb as rocks. Not hot.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!