19 June 2015

The Handyman Can

I don't know what the story is with these pictures nor anything about the bloke himself. He does not look like a model but, instead, a real man who built his body through hard work. I particularly like he hasn't shaved his body hair.

I used Google image search to see if I could learn anything more about him but found nothing. I'm guessing he's in his late forties or early fifties. Straight, bi, gay, and why he posed for these pictures -- who knows? But I'm glad he did, whatever reason.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total fifteen in number. They have been archived online in gallery form here (mirror here).







5 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:02

    Nos quedamos con el misterio de quien es. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09

    A guy doesn't have to be hung to be hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13:24

    My first impression is that he's gay since he knows how to entice the camera and knows exactly what we gay men like......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16:46

    Wow! Who wouldn't want to be naked with him!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous21:17

    Confidence is sexy.

    -Tim23832

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!