28 March 2016

Blaze von Fuzzball

This lad is not ripped model hot but is what I call "ordinary bloke hot." He has the right bone structure and musculature to build a superb physique if he was willing to commit to some serious gym time.

There's something about him that I find very alluring. He has a sweet face and for some reason looks naive and unworldly to me. I'm not in the market, but he could make excellent boyfriend material for anyone who's shopping.

His name allegedly is Blaze. That sounds fake and more like a 1950s stripper to me. I think he looks more like an Ed or a Bud or a Chip or maybe a Buzz. I made up the von Fuzzball business.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total sixty-five in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, you should click here.







4 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:48

    You are correct
    He is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and HOT man - my ideal type of guy
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous06:49

    He is an incredibly beautiful man - my ideal kind of guy
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous08:06

    A mi tambiƩn me resulta adorable.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so hot, love how buff he is.

    Fit Studs

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!