23 May 2016

Johnny on the Spot

This lad looks like some of the cocky frat jocks easily spotted anywhere along the Southern California coast. He has a very high "dude" factor.

Nonetheless, he has a really hot body. I'm hoping he'll be back in a scene with another bloke. I badly want to see him both top and bottom. I want to see him sucking cock. I also want to see him sucking my cock, for that matter.

No details were offered by the producer about his age or life, other than the fact that he stands 5'11 and weighs 190 pounds. The producers also release a series of male/female videos with lads featured on their gay site, so I would not be surprised to see him pumping some pussy onscreen.

The originals for these photos total sixteen in number and are archived online in a gallery here. They also can be downloaded in a free zipped folder here.








2 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:34

    Divino el condenado. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:40

    He's 21...

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!