10 May 2016

Pale Moon Rising

This lad, purportedly named Collin, looks to me like he's of Irish heritage. He has milky smooth skin and obviously does not brown himself at a tanning salon. I have no problem with that -- I think healthy pale skin can be very sexy on the right bloke, and Collin fits that category.

The source website for these photos is cagey about his sexual orientation. Other than saying he's 5'11 and weighs 185 pounds, they released no other details about his personal life.

His face looks somewhat familiar to me, like he's appeared on another website under a different name. I know some of you eagle-eyed readers will provide details in the comments if that is the case.

I think Collin would look great paired in a flipflop scene with Alehandro from yesterday. The contrast in skin tones and body types could be very erotic. Who would top or would they both be versatile?

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total twenty in number. To download the full set in a free zipped folder, you should click here.








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous06:42

    Alguito de color le asentarĂ­a. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!