24 October 2016

Silas Marner

I've mentally cast this lad in a hardcore remake of Silas Marner, the classic George Eliot novel. The plot is similar, with lonely outcast Silas pleasuring himself in his remote cottage between bouts of hard labor. Instead of an urchin foundling, I see replacing her character with a hunky young apprentice who transforms Silas through love.

No stats were provided for the hot Silas shown here, but he has a beautiful body with a magnificent cock and nicely pendulous testicles. Apparently he's only done a few solo wank scenes and that's it. What a crying shame.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total more than fifty in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, be sure to click here.







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:12

    Oh man he is perfect. Awesome body, handsome face, beautiful cock. I'd love to fuck with him. I'll definitely be thinking of him next time I jerk-off. For me he's less George Eliot and more D H Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous05:44

    Cosa rica.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!