01 December 2017

The Cherry

I've commented before about how I'm attracted to innocent-looking blokes with sweet, kindly faces and bodies made for sin. This lad today takes the prize for that. I don't know if he actually is a virgin, but I can easily fantasize about taking his cherry.

He's said to be a student, 24 years old, from Prague, 5'8, and 165 pounds. The releasing site provided utterly no details about whether he would do more scenes with male partners. I certainly hope so.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total more than a hundred in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, click here.








1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    What a beauty..
    Must admit that those eastern countries boys are so sexy and nice looking too.
    Bel Ami gives us many examples of those gorgeous young men. I'm a fan of B.A. for many years.

    Most of all, this one as it ALL and I love those uncut dicks. Too bad many American boys have cut dicks.
    I like them natural looks.

    Thank you for this GORGEOUS post.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!